Sunday, January 11, 2009

SIJD story and advise to JungleSurvivalCamp

Hi junglesurvivalcamp, I have had a very similar problem with my SI for about 3 years. I have all the same symptons as you have, even little things like my neck cracking only on the right side, my opposite knee popping, a hard to locate pop in my low back when kicking out in a bicycle like motion just on one side. Everything.

I went to doctors for years with no help. Actually mostly they made it worse. 3 days ago I saw a video on youtube that I'll link below. I did the exercise, my SI popped and suddenly I feel level and even again, I have no pain. I don't know if I'm dreaming or what. You should try this. Make sure you are pushing on the correct knee or you will be twisting in the wrong direction.

I can't get the links to the youtube videos to post here. You can search youtube for "SI joint" and its the second one to come up. The poster is a young guy in a grey Texas University Tshirt. There are two videos. One is called SI joint and the Other is called SI Joint Evaluation.

I sent you a message with the links. Sorry these posts are in reverse order. I was cutting an pasting parts and they posted backwards. BTW, I have not heard you mention trying to see a Physical Therapist. Have you tried that yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment